Sunday, November 22, 2009

Denied Russian S-300 missiles, Iran cannot protect nuclear sites

If I were Israel, to me this would say the door is wide open. French sources keep saying that Israel will attack by the end of December of this year. I think I've heard somewhere else that January is the month planned for it if there is one. If I can find that source I will add it to this post. 


http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=6384

I have also been tweaking the settings on the blog and have made it wider to fit more text per line. That part is not easy because you have to actually get into and edit the HTML directly. I just realized the header text is not centered now and I will try and have that fixed soon. Other than that I think it looks better wider and should still fit most peoples monitors. As long as your desktop settings is 1024x768 or higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment